So, just to be contrary, here are 9 things that bother me at Mass (in no particular order):
1. Not singing the Psalm we are supposed to sing.
2. Disjointed homilies.
3. Priests who stand in front of the altar to give their homily.
4. A priest who leaves his homily notes under the altar cloth.
5. Holding hands at the Our Father.
6. Lay people doing gestures reserved for the priest alone.
7. The "Heil Hitler"
8. When the priest feels the need to ad lib any part of the Mass.
9.Altar servers' icky sneakers!!